Current OpportunitiesView / Print PDF
Lou Pontigo & Associates (LPA) has an opening in Jacksonville Beach, FL for a Structural Engineer who aspires to become an active employee in an energetic, well-established company with ample room for professional development. We are a small (15 employee), family oriented structural consulting firm just footsteps from the Atlantic Ocean.
In business since 1999, LPA provides our services to owners, developers, architects, and contractors. Our projects include new construction, additions and remodels, structural repairs and modifications, structural surveys, inspections, and construction phase services. LPA has a wide variety of experience in the design of structural systems from light-frame construction to high-rise projects.
Analysis and design of residential and commercial building structures and preparation of construction documents.
Provide construction phase services including review of shop drawings and interaction with contractors to resolve field conditions.
- Experience required: 1-5 years or at least one-year internship with a similar firm.
- BS in Civil Engineering degree or related field
- Passed FE/EIT exam
- Working knowledge of structural systems and design/analysis/construction
- Design/analysis experience with reinforced concrete, masonry, wood, and steel
- Knowledge of building codes and some experience reviewing plans and specifications
- Strong computer skills
- Drafting (AutoCAD) experience required
- Modeling (REVIT) experience desired
- Structural analysis (ETABS, ENERCALC, etc.) experience desired.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please and no third party firms.
This position does not offer visa sponsorship.